Introducing FDO’s Newest Feature: Recipient Profile Charts
April 13, 2018
We’re excited to announce a new powerful feature in FDO is here: Interactive charts on recipient profiles.
New Recipient Charts provide insights you can leverage in your research and when you’re searching for new funding opportunities.
But how do Recipient Profiles help your funding search?
Utilize Recipient Profiles to:
- Discover new funding opportunities
- Shape your prospecting strategy
- Quickly gain fundraising insights
What you can do with New Recipient Charts
With Recipient Charts you can quickly see grantseeking trends and organizational insights to help guide your prospecting, find new prospects and better understand how to approach potential funders. The first Recipient Chart gives you insights on the types of funders giving to an organization and the percentage of total funding each type of funder makes up of the organization’s grant portfolio.
The second chart shows the proximity of funders to the recipient they are giving to, giving you insight on how you can expand your prospect list. Proximity is indicated by the following geographic areas:
- Local: Funders who are located within the same city or town as the recipient
- State: Funders who are located within the same state as the recipient
- Region: Funders who are located in states with a shared border as the recipient
- Country: Funders who are located in the same country as the recipient
- International: Funders who are not located within the same country as the recipient
With this funder proximity chart, you see how much money is being awarded from each of these geographic areas and the percentage of total funding each geographic area makes up.
These first two Recipient Charts can be viewed by Grant Amounts or Number of Grants.
The third graph will help guide you on the optimal amount to request from a funder. With this grant size graph, you can understand how much funders are giving to peers and the size of those grants to see how much those funders most commonly give.
New Recipient Charts are available in the new FDO, Professional.
Join us for a live webinar on May 1st (2:00PM EST), where we’ll introduce new Recipient Charts, discuss Recipient Profiles, and provide a tour of the new FDO.