Foundation Research Master Class
As a subscriber to Foundation Directory Online we’re pleased to offer a special rate for our Foundation Research Master Class, an unparalleled opportunity to learn how to use FDO's tools and databases in a new and more proficient way. Subscribers at any plan level can register for the class at the special $115 rate (normally $295).
Foundation Research Master Class covers how to turn preliminary search results into a targeted list of potential funders by learning technique to refine your strategies for finding and evaluating prospects. Learn to:
- Translate your organization's needs into funding research strategies
- Evaluate funders to determine the best fit for your organization
- Identify funding prospects based on your location, subject fields, and activities
- Get an in-depth tour of Foundation Directory Online Professional to help you more effectively use your subscription
- Develop a targeted list of foundation prospects for relationship-building and fundraising
Get information and upcoming class dates on the registration page (in order to register at the FDO Professional rate, please call customer service with your Foundation Directory Online member ID or user name using the phone number listed on the registration page).
Besides this in-depth class, you can also always find introductory information on conducting funding searches with the free Introduction to Finding Funders class. Register for the next classroom session or view a recorded webinar version on the signup page on Grantspace.